Creative Quarantine - Dance Tutorial


Well, by now, "Quarantined life" is the new word in everyone's dictionary...
Waking up, Cooking, Cleaning, Exercising, checking social media & binge watching web series is the sure shot daily routine...
Yes, but do remember, this Lock down has definitely given us time for ourselves, our betterment, productivity & learn to face new challenges in life...

Everyone should have plan during this golden period...
Golden period??? Yes, take this time to create best of your own version.

Here is my best activity which I revived in this period. I had my Dance Academy for 16 long years but I had to almost quit teaching dance for last 4 years, & was only into choreography for Films, stage events. This lock down period has got me back to my basics - Dance Teaching & it is definitely for good.

So, I am teaching Live on my Facebook & Instagram page Megha Sampat on every Mon-Wed-Fri at 11 am. Believe me I am receiving so much of Love, appreciation, motivation from all over the world for this activity.
Performers across the continents are learning through these free online Dance Tutorials, & making their own videos, uploading on their YouTube channel... isn't this amazing!!
This is so satisfying as an artist, & I am just loving this rebirth as a dance teacher....

Definitely this is the period you will never ever get back in lifetime, Do use this as best possible way, create interesting memories & find your way to grow while quarantined!!




Sharing the link of my YouTube Channel. I have been uploading all the dance videos created in this lock down period.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxhtuJJh7ms 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work Hard Have Fun No Drama - Team Padanyaas

India's International Groovefest - an International Dance Championship

Dance Choreography Basics