Introduction of Padanyaas Entertainment

I introduce my entertainment company "Padanyaas Entertainment". Being a choreographer from almost 15-16 years in entertainment industry, I always wished to do something more with Dance. 
Dance championship on International Level stuck my mind & then I worked extremely hard to get into reality.
The name "Padanyaas" means footwork - a name, very close to my heart since I was performing shows with the name of "Padanyaas of Bollywood" & I couldn't find better name than "Padanyaas Enetrtainment"

‘Padanyaas’ is a movement which is committed not only to provide international platform for dancers across India & Indians residing world over but also to spread and propagate the ethos of the rich Indian culture through Dance.

Padanyaas is dedicated to bring into limelight the hidden dancing gems of India & Indian's residing abroad through this path breaking dance challenge .

Motto of "Padanyaas Entertainment" is to redefine the Indian Standard in dance competition.
stay tuned for more :)

Megha Sampat
Choreographer / Producer / Director


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

India's International Groovefest - an International Dance Championship

Dance Choreography Basics

Work Hard Have Fun No Drama - Team Padanyaas